Reviews (138)What an absolutely incredible seller and such a wonderful lady! My huge box of home décor goodies arrived, and honestly, I was completely blown away! Everything was packaged so beautifully and carefully, with so much love and attention to detail. The packaging is genuinely amazing, and all the gorgeous handwritten notes made the whole experience feel so personal and special. Thank you so much for all the beautiful goodies and the absolutely wonderful, pretty freebies. I was genuinely in awe when I opened everything! Such incredible generosity and kindness, and every little surprise made me smile. You're not only an amazing seller with such a beautiful collection, but also such a supportive, thoughtful and lovely lady. It's always a pleasure buying from you ✨🖤 I literally love everything Kiki makes Thanks for my Stunning offer the heir bands are beautiful and i love the Cat earrings and my other bits Thank you I be back xx received all my beautiful items ,so pleased carnt wait for your next show 😘 how happy am I overall??? im so happy I could dance 💃 😍 absolutely amazing amazing amazing such a lovely stream such a lovely seller and genuinely I have never had items packed with as much care as these so so grateful thankyou xxx Great headbands and jewellery’s clothing too Such a wonderful seller 🖤 She is genuinely such a lovely lady, and her shows are always absolutely amazing, with an incredible selection of beautiful and unique items.
I absolutely love the dress I bought from, it’s gorgeous! The body butter is absolutely sensational and all of the other items I purchased are incredible too ✨
Thank you for the beautiful freebies, which were such a thoughtful and incredibly kind surprise. It was such a lovely gesture and very much appreciated.
She really does go above and beyond and I always love supporting her and shopping from her. Highly recommend this wonderful seller ✨ I absolutely love everything I have from Kiki she is so talented her jewellery and headbands are designer quality I always get so many compliments when I wear anything from Happyboutikiki 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 just received my jewelry, luv it all, such beautiful jewelry and talented seller, my favourite seller ,thank you ❤️ As always amazing quality - fabulous, fast and packaged beautifully with all the little extra touches ❤️❤️ Thanks for the thoughtful gifts. I love the dress. Will definitely recommend thank you for my beautiful earrings, luv them 💖 Absolutely fantastic seller! Beautiful clothes at amazing prices, all exactly as described. Everything was packaged so carefully and arrived in perfect condition. The lovely little gifts were such a thoughtful touch and really made my day. Great communication, fast postage, and an all-round brilliant Whatnot experience. I'll definitely be back for more. Highly recommended! Beautiful dress! Would buy again from this seller. Another amazing parcel and came beautifully wrapped Beautiful handmade items 😍 OMG my earings, headband and emerald bracelet is amazing, this seller is so talented, carnt wait for her next show 😍