Reviews (365)Thanks for the letter patches I really liked them Love all the unique things she has that I didn’t know I needed!!😉 package arrived safely. thank you. loved the show. book marked next Great products. Great show. Delivery was fast! Loved my package! Thanks Amy Amazing, I 100% recommend this seller. The seller is fantastic, prices are unbeatable. Everything was packaged with care, the show is always great. Thank you sp much for all of the great deals and beautiful goodies!!! Loved them thank you so much I looove this lace I just received and it was priced just right for me! I’ll definitely be back soon! I always love everything I buy from happycrafter26, but these laces and trims are my favorite by far! They are all beautiful! Thank you so much! Thank you for the awesome gift. Love everything I picked up from you. Best show! I love that I can watch before I go to sleep and after I wake up😂 Great show and items arrived quickly. Love it all Great variety of products … fun show… love products I purchased. Can’t wait to scrapbook the grandkids birthdays with the numbers purchased. Thank you. The claiming process was new for me but loved all my items thank so much for the new and different items I can craft with Thank you so much!! I love everything!! Great items fast shipping Glad I finally made a purchase from you! Great shows and I love everything I purchased. Such amazing deals for great products!! Thank you so much!! Thank you! Very nice seller, good products at great deals!!