Reviews (72)Very sweet seller, givy was excellent! Thank you 😊 Packaging was cute and loved the little stickers!
First time buying from this seller and everything was great from the show to receiving my items! Thank you! Seller is awesome! The order was great! So happy with my beautiful pieces! Thank you for the lovely giveaway gift and cute stickers! Great seller. Love my items. Ty 😊 🙏 ❤️ Everything is just as described and in great condition for pre loved! Thank you💜 I absolutely love my items. Thank you so much. Everything is great! Thank you again! So happy with my first order. Everything is great! Thank you so much! And you are so sweet. Like gravy on mash potatoes. Bonus!! 😂🫶 Great items! Show us fun! Packaging is really cute! And I love my sticker! Thank you for all my cute things! I will shop from you again! ❤️ Thank you soooooo much !!!! 🩵✝️❤️ Thank you so much for all my wonderful items. Everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition! Awesome purchase! Fun seller! Can't wait to use my item again and again and will see you in another live show soon! Sydney is so nice! The clothes were just as expected! I’ll be shopping from her again! Great items. Just as described.