Reviews (232)Overall great shipper, seller! Such a great seller, fun shows, and the piece arrived perfectly! The most adorable item I have laid my eyes on! Packaging was amazing! Love you, Paige! So glad we met 💛💛 Good to “see” you again! Love my items Thank you for coming to hang out!! I always love having you in the show! Thank you for your support 💛 I have received several things from Mandy; I enjoy her shows, and my items are always intactThank you, Deanna! I always love when you come to my shows 💛 Arrived in very secure packaging! Love the bowl! And such a sweet seller as well! Thank you! Thank you so much!! I appreciate you! Come see me again soon 💛 Love both of these mugs! I’m so glad! Thank you for visiting my shop! Please come see me again soon! My favorite seller…ever! Thanks Mandy!You’re the best!! I appreciate you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you!! I appreciate you beyond words 💛💛 Excellent transaction!Thank you!! I appreciate u
You 💛 Great packaging and prices! I absolutely love my vintage night gown. Can’t wait to purchase more in future shows!!! Thank you 💛💛💛 I’m grateful for you!! Love her! I’m so glad! Thank you for your kindness 💛 Love this so much! Super fast, packaged with care and exactly what I was looking for! Thank you Thank you 😊 I’m so happy to meet you! Love Mandy and all her treasures! Another great purchase! Beautiful box of items as usual!Thank you, Amanda 💛💛 I’m so grateful for you! And I feel so blessed to have met you!! Super easy & fast transaction! Thank you! 💛 Come hang out again soon! Lovely products! Great packing and arrived safe and timely. Always a wonderful seller 😀Thank you!!! I appreciate you 💛💛💛 its so beautiful 😍 I’m so glad you are happy! 💛💛 Great seller!!!Thank you, Sharese! I appreciate you so much 💛💛 Love it!I’m so glad, Jenna! Thank you for the love and support! Come see me again soon 🚢⚓️