Reviews (149)I get we didn’t get any good pulls from the packs but surely could have sent a card per paid slot bro c’mon it’s like £2 in bulk when we paid £10+
Personally not worth the gamble Didn’t understand the rules as I was just scrolling through auctions dude was rude instead of just explaining politely.
I was not rude so thanks for this undeserved negative review. Full of common cards and no IR/UR/MIR as thought….
This buyer paid for break spots that they did not win, apon loosing I explained again what the terms of what they paid for yet still they leave this pointless review. Gambling is a gamble. what i supposed to receive is not 11 common cards and not spending over 10 for 11 shitty cardsThis buyer paid for break spots that they did not win, apon loosing I explained again what the terms of what they paid for yet still they leave this pointless review. Gambling is a gamble. amazing seller good vibes Brilliant shipping nicely wrapped in sleeves good job thank you Not worth the moneyI gave you what was advertised, seems like you are just a sore loser to me. well packed great show great host Quick but didn’t need to write on the pack
You did not even order/receive a pack, do you mean the sleeve? I have to do that to make my life shipping easier. The sleeve is considered packaging but I am glad you like your cards. Very happy with my purchase, Great seller A+++ Highly recommend and a pleasure to deal with, thank you very much Happy to have your custom fellow Harley. :) Good breaks for very reasonable prices. Packaged extremely well. Every card came its own penny sleeve. Others who left less than a 5 have no idea how breaks work.So glad to have a review from someone who was reading/listening at what I have been saying all this time. You're my superstar. :D Thanks for the item, good chatting to you on stream. Would recommend selling singles/packs until stock is up, before doing breaks. Thanks for the advice but I have found singles where awful to move packs are easier. Glad you had fun but don't understand why if this is true you rated me so low? just because you wanted singles instead? that's a little reductive. Shouldn’t advertise it as 4 will never be buying again do not buy from this sellerA break of four packs clearly labelled on all fronts is hardly my fault, you clearly can read if you managed yo register an account. Thanks for a pointless review on a fair service. Pokemon cards are not what they are This buyer paid for break spots that they did not win, apon loosing I explained again what the terms of what they paid for yet still they leave this pointless review. Gambling is a gamble. Cards came fast and good condition
I got some break slots but couldn’t be there for the breaks so instead of sending the packs or the cards from my breaks, she/he sent me random bulk (I ordered 8 break slots of 4x ascended heroes and got 8 random cards. Don’t recommend buying unless you want to lose out on moneyYou got 8 slots and got 8 cards, this is because you gambled and missed your spot on the pack breaks I did exactly as I should have. sent totally wrong card not happy please can you refund me please This buyer paid for break spots that they did not win, apon loosing I explained again what the terms of what they paid for yet still they leave this pointless review. Gambling is a gamble.