Reviews (251)This is such a nice crossbody bag, it can be used for any kind of outing. Seller has a great collection of loungeflys and they give you good offers. I am glad I came across their show and bought quite a few good loungeflys. Very pleased with my purchase and highly impressed by sellers packaging and shipping. I was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time in Ashley’s show and bought a few really cool bags at good prices from her. All the bags arrived perfectly packed and they look great in person. Eagerly awaiting her next loungefly shows. thank you so very much. quick shipping, item was packaged well, in perfect condition, wonderful seller would highly recommend. I love my bags! Packaging was perfect and shipping was fast! Thank you so much 🖤 I love my bags! Thank you 🖤 Amazing seller! Thank you 😊 Such amazing folks! Love them and their shows. So supportive and great. Items exactly as described. Would buy from them always. Love everything I got!! Thanks Thank you, see you soon❤️ TYSM MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! 🎡👌 great seller. awesome bags. love the great giveaways. thank you for the givyyyy God Bless Absolutely amazing sellers … definitely one of the kindest, most genuine sellers on the app , I nightly recommend! Thank you for all givvys! Love the adorable totes! Smurfs are so cute! Ty for the givvy too. I enjoy your show! Amazing packing thank you so much Love all my stuff! Thanks so much! Thanks for taking care of your customers! Amazing sellers! Items exactly as described. Super fast shipping. Will always buy from!