Reviews (906)same gold earbuds for a awesome price I have got to say that I got 4 pr. of earbuds on this day. all of the buds r clean and work as they should im happy with all four pr and I would buy again as well as recommend to all. I must say that the man who was doing the show was so friendly and personable that is something I must add to my review. amazing seller, awesome items and great prices. would 100% buy from again. Hats as described/expected. Fast shipping too. TY! Decent shipping time, great packaging. great wireless Bluetooth headphones I'm very pleased and will be shopping again 👏🏽💸 perfect as usual. great value. fast shipping Exactly what i have ordered, fast shipping good items Thank you for the large Hat shaper. This is the second one I bought. I appreciate it. Fast shipping as well. Was happy to get the bright blue model. Fast shipping too! Hats just as described, packaged well, and great overall seller!! Will be back for sure! Awesome hats and great seller!! Thank You Great hat seller! Great prices! great seller with great deals/value on earbuds. stock up here! super friendly and fast service. great customer service as well. thanks again! Great Shopping Experience!