Reviews (169)Thank you for all the amazing beauty products, gifts, and deals!! You have an amazing variety of products and I really enjoyed your show. Everything arrived perfectly and quickly. I highly recommend this seller for all your beauty needs.❤️❤️❤️ I fell asleep but wish I would've bought more!! your items are amazing and great quality My first Eadem lippie. Love it. I will be back to your shop for more goodies. Hallie always has the BEST stuff! Thank you so much for the order! I can’t wait to try out the summer Friday’s guava spray! Package leaked all over..had to throw away even though it was a givvy bummed that it leaked…hair syrumLeaving a 3.0 review for a free giveaway is astronomical. Sellers have to pay shipping. Blame USPS and not the small seller. I'm so happy with my order. Thanks a bunch. Thank you for the Dolce & Gabanna sample. 😊 🌟💗🔥Great first purchase. I’m excited to try the Jones Road Miracle Balm and the Danessa Myricks Setting Spray. Looking forward to shopping with Hallie again. Fast shipping and all items packed secure. TY🩷So happy! Hope you absolutely love everything!! 🩷🩷🩷 Hallie's streams are a fun surprise! You never know what she's going to bring to the bin and she's very receptive to requests, especially if she has what you want!! Everything was well packaged and even sometimes individually wrapped. 11/10 ⭐, will definitely shop again<3Thank you so much for the positive review!!! Love ya 🫶🏼🫶🏼❤️❤️❤️ I’ll shop with Hallie and girl anyday ❤️❤️Ugh you’re my fav ever!! Thank you!!! Hope you love everything!! Love catching Hallie when she’s on ❤️❤️❤️I cry thank you 🩷🩷 made by day! 😭 Quality items & fast shipping 🫶 Thank you for the blush sample You’re so welcome! Thank you for stopping by!! 🩷 Amazing seller! Everything was packaged well and fast shipping. So sweet during her shows too. Thank you!
Aw thank you so much! This made my day! Hope you love everything!!!! 🩷🩷 Great selection of all the best brands 😍 Super sweet seller and shipping was very fast. Thank you so much! You are the best!! 🩷🩷🩷 Thank you for shipping so fast arrived perfectly packaged You’re so welcome!! Thank you for shopping with me! 🩷 Such a sweet lady!
Thank you for the amazing products and fast shipping!
So happy to of found your channelThis made my day! Thank you so much for the kind review! 🩷🩷 I loved shopping here and finding all the goodies. Thank you for being so sweet and nicely packaging my items! You’re so welcome!! Hope you love everything!! I love buying from her and packaged safely like always. Love having you! Thank you for your support! ❤️ Amazing seller! Great steals!