Reviews (342)Got a Lacunosa Black Aurora from Josh, it was packaged well and arrived quickly with no damage! He ships super fast too! Incredible! Always incredible! My plants got lost by usps for a week and everything show up in gorgeous condition! A true testament to the health and quality of his plants! Hoyas from Joshua are always a treat. He packages each very carefully so your precious plant babies reach you without any issues. Thank you for yet another wonderful package, Joshua! ❤️❤️❤️the mystery box was great. Package arrived so quick and was packaged very well! The Hoya arrived so healthy and thank you so much for the givvy! I will definitely be back for more Hoya’s in the near future! Another amazing order from Joshua arrived today. I stopped in to the show to mention that my previous order had arrived, and to give lice KUDOS to some amazing plants, cuttings, and prices. Needless to say, I was lured in and snagged myself another amazing order. This is one of those hoya sellers that I would recommend to anyone looking for quality plants. Packaging is always perfect. Look forward to my next order... Thank you Thanks for the givy! ❤️❤️ All the cuttings came in perfect condition. I now have them planted in HB's soilless chunky mix, ready to root! Thank you, Joshua! I would give 6 stars if I could. Amazing plants, fantastic packaging, quick shipping. They arrived in perfect shape and are beautiful! Outstanding plants and packaging! Highly recommend! Arrived perfect, thank you! best spot to buy the healthiest, coolest rare species of hoya. love this host and packages perfectly. 100 percent recommended! Every purchase from Haunted is an incredible experience. Plants are healthy, shipping is fast and safe, and Joshua is just a wonderful human being to do business with. I will be back again and again and again. Thank you! Been watching these shows for a minute..... Joshua has grown this amazing collection of hoya, and has been sharing with us the chance to own these at some amazing starting prices... Had a great time. He interacted with the crowd, shared some great knowledge. I was lucky enough to be able to win a few auctions. Joshua's packaging is spot on. He got the order out the door very quickly. Everyrhing arrived in the same condition as I seen it during the show. Got them in rooting up now. Will always recommend this seller as one of the "GO TO" sellers. Thank you for helping my collection grow. All of the cuttings arrived perfectly. Such rare beauties! Love your unique presentations. Thank you so much for the givvy’s! I will be back I definitely am ready for some Hoya’s to add to my collection soon!