Reviews (807)The best spider amigurumi ever! Kelsey does the most amazing job! Absolutely perfect. Haunted is extremely talented and I am very envious. great deal for a hard to get bag love this so much great deal such a good deal for a very new bag great deal for a hard to get bag Love my Moana bag! Thanks so much 😊💜 Great show great givvy fast shipping Thanks so much for the Doorables stands! 5 stars
Order exactly as described fast shipping can’t wait to do business again 5 stars
Order exactly as described fast shipping can’t wait to do business again What a nice givy, thank you so very much! Great seller! Books as described with quick shipping Thank you! Thank you for the Givvy. My granddaughter loves it. Beautiful yarn! I can’t wait for more! Loved this show. Host is wonderful. Had a big inventory. Very good starting price. Received them in a week. I'll definitely buy more. Thank you for my doorables, rapid delivery is everything...ty again.