Reviews (655)Love her and her products! She made sure I’d get my nails on time before my trip! Greatly appreciated Loveeee!! Great seller and fast shipping 🧜♀️ Not only is she beautiful she is freaking hilarious 😂 love this girl. Such an amazing seller!! Amazing shows and products🥰🫶🏻🌻🛍️ My girl killin it. I love you Abby!! Fun times. Get in this room Host is great and funny! Amazing show very energetic and entertaining. Amazing products great deals. Love House of AG! 💙💙💙 HAUUUSSS thank you for all the steals and deals 🫶🏽 thank you for a fun show I enjoyed spending time with you. The products are great too. Amazing seller don’t miss out!!! Love my purchase! Thank you so much and absolutely love your humor! God Bless 🫶🏼Porshia I had an amazing time with this seller! She is so funny and friendly. Thank you so much for the raid givvy!!! 🫶🫶🫶 Best place to get the products you need for both Men and Women while still being entertaining. Love all my items! Thank you:) I have fun in this room . She's so outgoing and fun. I love all my products ! Such a sweet seller! Although there was an issue with shipping it was not her fault. I’m still giving a 5 star because her packaging is great but we know how much USPS likes to fling its packages around during transit. I appreciate your fast response and I will definitely shop here again! Great seller and product! I don’t expect much for a giveaway, but I was expecting something a bit better than the one tiny serum packet sample I received.For you to have never bought a single item from me and put a 3.2 as a review is absolutely insane… very ungrateful as all this stuff costs me money.