Reviews (345)Such great deals.
Everything is growing! Everything arrived in perfect condition Always a pleasure! Quick and safe shipping! hawaiitropicalfloraSeller
Thank you Zeni! Appreciate the support and always happy to see you in the show ! Great quality- straight from the forest!! I hope you faired ok during and after the storm.! Everything arrived safely and quickly! Thanks. hawaiitropicalfloraSeller
Appreciate the support ! Thanks for chillin out and listening to the Ukulele jams🫶🏼🤙🏼💚 perfect. the plants were huge and healthy!!! OMG I am over the moon at the size of these nodes!!!! Thank you!!! Got here super fast!hawaiitropicalfloraSeller
😄😄😄 Enjoy! I cannot express how thankful I am for all the support! MAHALO NUI!!! ty again everything came in great condition and in a very timely manner considering the distance.!! Cant wait to buy more plants from him! The seeds I got from him all came in just fine! 😁 Shipment arrived so quickly and the cutting is doing great! I’m already seeing baby leafs! So excited. Can’t wait to see how they grow. ALWAYS A GREAT EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THIS SELLER hawaiitropicalfloraSeller
🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Always a pleasure to see you in the show!!! Thank you for all the support! My main tropical plant man always delivers! 😁🤙🏼hawaiitropicalfloraSeller
Yessah! 🤙🏼💚😎 Great shipping and tons of cuttings. Super thankful for the plants! thank you can't wait to watch them grow Amazingly gorgeous as usual!! I am blown away at the size of these cuttings and even more impressed with how fast they got here from Hawaii!
Extremely satisfied and will absolutely be purchasing again. hawaiitropicalfloraSeller
Glad you found me! Appreciate you! It makes me so happy knowing these plants are satisfying your soul 😄🤙🏼🫶🏼 Cuttings arrived in great shape, thank you so much!! love them💕💕 Great sell, fast shipping as usual. Thank you! Fast shipping and packed well. Everything arrived safe thanks! A lot of my stuff didn’t make it this time, but you will always get five stars from me. Love you, my friend.hawaiitropicalfloraSeller
You know I’ll replace them 🫶🏼🫶🏼 no worries and much Love 💚💚💚💚💚 amazing seller amazing plants i love Mr. Hawaii