Reviews (100)Book is in perfect condition and it was packaged well, I can’t wait to read it, thank you!! i loved it but it was a little damaged Great condition Speedy delivery Looking forward to reading about my family heritage great book couldn't be happier I am very well pleased will definitely buy from again Can’t wait to get my butterfly garden going! Thank you! packaging is excellent! Love opening the box to Native American books…..thank you. I will be back to another show for sure. Arrived today in beautiful condition. Packing exceptional. Thank you! Great addition to my collection! Thank you! Great condition and fast shipping Absolutely amazing quality! Just got it in this morning and thank you sweetie ♥️ 💯 Had this book in High School and someone stole it. I’m soooooo excited to have a copy of it again!!! Thanks so much! 👍🏼 consistently great service! She deserves to have packed shows! always fast delivery and thoughtfully prepared. one of my favorite sellers! awesome seller. very helpful to buyers. Fast delivery and well protected. Excellent service as always fron Hawkbee
Shipping was fast and the books were packaged well! quick shipping and great books for cheap Packaged well and arrived quickly. Thank you for the book🙂 I love my books! In the exact condition as explained, I will for sure come back!