Reviews (226)Love the holo stickers! Tysm🫶🏽 Thanks soooooo much I really do appreciate you for the giveaways fast shipping XOXO This was a great shiny ✨ hehehe 🤭 🫶🫶🫶 amazing seller she has the best decals ever. You got to come in and look at all the amazing creations she’s got going on 😍😍 always something exciting to in bonus round. Stick around and join the vinyl mania hehehe 🤭 thank you so much always so excited to get a package 📦 for you 🥰🥰🥰 thank you thank you 😊 You’re so welcome! I’m so glad you love my designs! 🫶🏻 I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; I am so lucky to have people like you in my streams! ✨ Your support is so greatly appreciated! Can’t wait to see how the nail decals do in your shop! 🤩 Ty for the giveaway always enjoying your streams 🥰You’re welcome! Thank you so much for your support! 🫶🏻 I appreciate you visiting the show and writing a review! ✨ so greatNo, you are! ✨ Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Awesome vinyl decals. Seller is incredibly talented and has great items! TysmYou’re welcome so much! Thank you for your kind words! Your support means so much! 🫶🏻 thank you so much ☺️ gonna need more Harry Potter themed ones soon 💙☺️Noted!! Thank you for your support and for taking the time to write a review! 🫶🏻✨ Excellent giveaway thanks xoxo I’m so glad the samples land the right way! 🫶🏻 Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Excellent giveaways thanks xoxo Your support is greatly appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! 🫶🏻 Amazing decals (decals are hard core stickers that have college experience)
Still not sure what I mean lol 😆 make sure u go and bookmark 🔖 all her shows and check it out the best most creative designs around town (all the towns 🤭🫶) you go to check it out and make sure u stay till the bonus round pops off you don’t wanna miss it☺️ hope to see u there 🫶🫶🫶💯 best packing and shipping to don’t wait 😍😍😍✨All decals are stickers, but not all stickers are decals. 🫶🏻 We permanent. Thank you so much for your support and kind words!! 🤩 Absolutely love my Decals!!! They the perfect size.🤩 Your kind words mean so much! Thank you for your support! ✨🤍 Wonderful ✨I’m glad you like them! 💎 Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! thank you!! ☺️☺️You’re welcome! Thank you for visiting the show! 🤩 tysm🫶🏽 great quality of course, fast shipping, & can't wait to get more😻You’re welcome so much! I’m happy they arrived quickly! 🥳 Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your support is greatly appreciated! Best decals in town best show about always coming up with the most amazing ideas. You need to make sure that you’re following and bookmarking all her shows.🫶🫶🫶☺️ Thank you for such gracious praise 🤩 I am so fortunate to have people like you in my shows, I cannot express it enough! 🫶🏻 oooohhh ma gawwwddd I love them!🥳🥳🥳 I’m so glad you and your family love the decals! Thank you so much for your support! ✨ Awesome shows!!!! Thank you so much!Thank you for supporting the shows! Your kind words are greatly appreciated! 🫶🏻 Ahhhh! I’m so insanely happy I finally got to catch a show! These are gorgeous decals, and I love that instructions are included and the gift was insanely awesome.🩷 This is a great show! I love this seller and totally worth setting an alarm for at 3 in the morning.😂🩷 ✨🫶🏻 I’m so happy that you love them! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. 🤩 Appreciate you, Clutter! 🩷 thank you so much ☺️ You’re welcome so much! Thank you for taking the time to write a review! ✨ Tysm!You’re welcome so much! Thanks for visiting the show! 🫶🏻✨ Amazing decals u can stick them to all the beautiful wonderful things in life 😍😍😍 u can never have too many and make great gifts 🎁 be ready Christmas will be here before u know it 🫶🫶🫶🫶 thank you so much I love them all 🥰🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶Scale up your Christmas gifts by making them the most thoughtful - customize them with a decal! 🫶🏻✨ The next order of beautiful holo lovely’s and more have arrived in perfect condition😍😍😍 hinting to me they need to be stuck hehehehe 🤭 thank you so much always amazing decals to chose from best show case and bonus round always gets me 😍😍😍 u never know who or what will pop up You’re always so sweet! 🫶🏻✨ thank you so much for your support! Thank youYou’re welcome! Thanks for visiting the show! ✨ Loving my cat and moon silver decal! Thank you! I’m so glad you love it! Thank you for taking the time to leave kind words. 🫶🏻