Reviews (1,013)GREAT Quality, The best deal EVER, QUALITY PIECES FOR YOUR 420 ENJOYMENT. 👍 took over a week before it was shipped out but well packaged Loved it. Thank you. Will order again. took a little longer than normal, but everything is great, packaging very good. I'm happy. Got a 🔥 deal, the combo is sick. Definitely would purchase again. Ships out a bit slow but packaged good and arrived on one piece. Man that package I just got was great thanks for the freebies Pretty chillu!!! Thank you!!! always better than you think great deals quality pieces Thank you for my beautiful piece Another fire piece. Great show. One of my favorite glass sellers. Thanks again. ty so much for flass givvy! packaged super well and is awesome Fast shipping and everything came in perfect condition friendly host and awesome giveaway thank you great seller great stuff great price great shows I love all the stuff I bought from you. Entirely to 🔥🔥 not to come back ! Ty shipping and packaging was also 10/10 ✨ First time purchasing from this seller and the item is awesome!!! Great deals, reasonable shipping cost and time, and the host is just a good dude it seems like. I will for sure buy from them again.