Reviews (4,448)shipped quick and thanks for the givvy Crazy cool!! Amazing stuff!! Thank you!! this package arrived, still waiting from my order from Sept. 6 though! Packs were all there as described. Decent pulls too! @headcharizard is an amazing host. The cards arrived in excellent condition, exactly as expected, and the packaging showed real care. Thank you! I’ll definitely shop your channel again. I was expecting g all of the cards from the pack and only delivered the shiny cards Everything came fast and safe. I'm super happy with my order! This is for sure one of the best shops to buy from! Thank you for the Cinccino! :)) Came very well packaged and all my items were as shown on stream. Best seller on whatnot !! Thank you Got what i ordered but thought the giveaway was a booster box not just a single pack - on stream the boxes were displayed and in the description of the giveaway order it states “booster box”..still super grateful just feel like there may be some false advertising with the givvy 😔 I sadly never received the Givvy Awesome stream! Very fast shipping One of the best streamers on Whatnot. With fast shipping too.