Reviews (79)Thank you, Meg! I appreciate you! Girl you are the sweetest thing ever!!! what you do helps so many and i’m thankful for your readings, i always feel better after, i love you gorgeous girl ! It is always intriguing and exciting to be in HealingChiron's room. The readings have always brought me peace. She really did a great job sharing the messages from her cards..Her interpretation of the spread was unique. As always Meg does amazing job at making you feel welcome in the show and her readings are super accurate This girl left me speechless and in tears! In the best way possible! My first reading and she was spot on! Loved my reading thank you 💗 Amazing experience with an amazing seller 💖 Readings were spot on, and the cute stickers in card that you sent in the mail. I loved them. I was so happy to receive my books! Thank you so much! Shipping took about 2 weeks but book is as described.Hi Jenny! Sorry about the shipping, I’m in the middle of moving! Glad everything arrived safely!! Top tier experience! tysm 😊 Meg is a rare gem on this platform. She genuinely cares about her community and her buyers. Her readings are intuitive and personal! Amazing amazing amazing! So glad I found you! Kind and warm, this reader will offer you an in-depth reading and wonderful advice. I’m a fan! Meg is so amazing and gifted. I am so amazed with her readings and I love supporting such a gentle soul. thank you again. The best of the best!!! 🩷 Meg and her community are a wonderful place to be! Always always always the best! amazing reader and seller. kind soul. 100% recommend! amazing reading and cute stickers :) love the vibe