Reviews (179)Top Whatnot seller. Thank you for my beautiful bracelet and my gift. I love the elephant. thank you again. Great seller on Whatnot. Thank you so much for all my beautiful items. Thank you for the sweet gifts. They mean a lot to me. Thank you so much, especially the Texas one. Love my new things! Thank you 😊 Love my beautiful earrings and ring! Perfect experience, as usual! Fantastic seller! Thank you! 😊 Super cute star bracelet. THANK YOU!!
Beautiful! Love my crystals from you! Thank you for my free gifts as well sweetheart. Everything is always packaged so nicely. Love you! Beautiful snake eye cuff. Thank you! Very cute heart charm. I can’t wait to get my charm bracelet so I can start adding all my new pieces. Beautiful. So worth! tyty won a giveaway and i got a tigers eye bracelet! so pretty and the stones are perfect! 10/10 seller and giveaway runner!! ⭐️🫶🏼 Top seller on Whatnot. Love her shows. She is such a lovely person. Love all my pieces and the stone. thank you. Happy with everything. Great host Thank you! I received my beautiful jewelry today and love every single piece! Enjoyed the show so much and the seller is wonderful! Thank you! 😊 This turquoise ring has the best turquoise ever! Thanks! I love every piece of vintage native I’ve gotten from you. Thank you What a beautiful and generous givey, thanks so much! Appreciate it! Beautiful piece & the loveliest seller! Will absolutely purchase again ❤️ I love these earrings so much. Thank you. Amazing! I love my onyx pendant! Unique pieces at a great price! Top seller on Whatnot. Love all my beautiful pieces. Thank you so much for everything. You are a beautiful human. Thank you for the cute earrings I won for the givey. amazing seller!! will be buying again! fast shipping and threw in a large crystal with my purchase!