Reviews (85)Fast shipping! Items as described! Thanks Won an awesome giveaway slab and got it quick and packaged great! Great show!! Came as described. Great host and great shows. Willing to work with buyer Game is working perfectly thank you so much for the game 🔥💯 A great seller, he is one of the GOATS. Make sure you follow and check out his shows!!!! Gave awesome deal for good quality games! All work and in clean condition. Shipping was fast as well. Will keep coming back for more awesome games and deals. Awesome experience buying from thia seller. game works fantastic. thank you Fast shipping and great service Fast and secure shipping. Awesome stream. Thanks One of the best in the game!!!! Don’t sleep on Heartless Hauls and the Banger Deals you get from my brotha!!!! 🔥🙏🏽 Controller was very dirty and joystick on N64 Controller doesn't work very well. I’m sorry you were displeased with the condition of the joystick the Item was advertised as Good and on the stream I flicked the stick around so you could see if there’s anything we can do to help you out in the future please reach out thank you for your support!! Great seller! willing to deal. received item very fast. Runs a great show as well and products are in great shape. Great deals. games are in great condition thank you and fast shipping Great givvy thank you so much! you guys ROCK! Keeps having good collection. This seller is amazing. Great deals, and fast shipping Item came quick, super clean copy of Fable Lost Chapters. Solid pricing. Very satisfied. Great seller, awesome deals. I highly recommend. Solid game, came quick.. Super simple for my first purchase Yep. Exactly what I ordered and all in good shape. Quick turnaround time on the shipping! I received the Yellow/Mustard N64 Controller it's in really good condition, I'm overall happy with the purchase on that. I did not receive the game that I had bought (Turok Evolution for the Original Xbox) but the seller did give me a partial refund for the game, which I am okay with. The packaging could've been better with some kind of protective wrapping. Mistakes happen, but the seller is upfront, courteous & overall nice guy. Definitely recommend if you need an N64 controller!