Reviews (4,097)Nice leather purse. Didn’t realize it would be so heavy. I love it EXCITING ABT RECEIVING MY ORNAMENTS...THANKS SO MUCH Love the home, but the spray not really much on Awesome seller with phenomenal products including Rescent-it laundry, car freshies and sprays as well as scented squeeze wax! I am a fan of the sellers and the items she brings to us! Look forward to seeing y’all in upcoming shows!🤠🌟🤠🌟 I am a huge fan of Rescent it products! Alert is amazing and her takeover shows are awesome! Amazing products at reasonable able prices! Shipping to NJ is expedient! I will continue to support this seller!🤩🤩🤩 I am absolutely in love with Rescent it products!!!! Heather doing Rescent it takeovers with Dy keeps me in stock 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Items are all good and the givey was awesome This was my first time in heathergritandgrace. I was referred by my sister. Let’s just say they didn’t disappoint. Heather and her husband are fantastic. The items I purchased were even better in person and I won the buyers givy. So appreciative. Can’t wait to keep going back.
the car charms are so cute! i love tgem all and the scents are amazing! 🤩 This shop is simply amazing! The product, the prices and the host. I can't say enough good things about her. Go bookmark all of her upcoming shows because you don't want to miss out!! Mama loved her blanket! 💜 Her stuff is great, always as described car tag is awesome thank you!! shipping was fast. Love all my items ! I will be back ! Fast shipping too! Such a great seller!! All things were packaged well!! And looked so pretty in person!! Can't wait to order more! I just love Mia blankets, they are the best. shipping was fast. I ❤️ the blanket. Mia are fantastic blankets. - Absolutely Love My Items and Shipping Was Fast! Absolutely loveeee this bag! I straight stole this on the train! 🚂 🌟 Super fast shipping and the items are just as shown!