Reviews (46)Absolute perfection! I love all of my items 🔥❤️🔥 Excellent seller✨️Happy with my purchases 👌💯 Another great order thanks so much Love the package and all the fun goodies inside, thank you!!! Amazing seller thank you !!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
5 STAR SELLER
💛💛💛💛💛 So in love with my package from Heather!🥰 she always carries all the brands I’m searching for! Amazing givvy! Loved the bag ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Such a sweet and friendly seller! Always a great experience shopping with her! 💕Thank you! Love being in your shows to shop too ❤️❤️ Very nice top Lulu top!
I’m glad you liked it!!!! ❤️❤️❤️Thanks for shopping! Excellent condition!! All items were amazing:)
Thank you 😊 I’m glad you enjoyed your items! I cannot say enough good things about Heather’s shows! ❤️🔥❤️🔥 My free people bundle was everything I wanted and I got it for an amazing deal! Can’t wait for the next show 🫰🏼 Thank u so much for my givey ❤️Thank you for watching! Hope to see you again! Super happy 😊 with my purchase from Heather! Her lives are so great and she always has 🔥 amazing items! 💖 I didn’t buy anything here yet but I won a giveaway and it was the CUTEST snoopy key chain 😭😭🩷🩷Thank you for stopping in! Omg! Love all of my items, thank you 😍 Seriously amazing brands for crazy prices! I cannot wait for your next show ❣️❣️❣️