Reviews (70)Honestly one of the best online purchases ive ever made. Seller communicated and everything was what he said it would be. To top it all off Bro threw in some extra sh!t...who does that? Heetstreet Elite made my day and I recommend anyone looking for legit pur have to check k them out!!!! I’m glad you were happy w your purchase bro! Thank you for the support! I always show love to customers, yall who make this possible! Thanks again brudda! Always fire always fire prices Great price! Thank you for transparency on kicks! Of course brudda! Glad you happy with your purchase! Thank you so much for the givvy!! Came as expected and my daughter loves her new shoes.So glad to hear ♥️ thank you for the support!!! Shipping was quick, good shoes for $1 bid deals! Fire way to do trades Appreciate u tapping in fam Awesome seller! Fast shipping! Man it keeps getting better if you a regular he a really work with u fr 💯💯💯🙏🏼 Great deal and first on shipping out. thank you my husband loves them. Thank you! I’m glad to be of service 🤞🏼💯 Won a giveaway he came threw
Arrived on time, arrived as described Arrived fast, good packaging and condition. Would buy from again. 2nd order, great seller with great products and deals. Definite sense of fashion. all pairs came in cleaner than expected My guy! I hope u can make some bread off those! I actually found the box for those grapes if u wanna message me we can get it sent to you! Great price nice dude to buy from fast shipping sneakers came just like he say !!! I highly recommend thank you ! Hats Jerseys shoes, all fire 🔥 Exceptionally fast. Great seller will work with you. Good deals great selections. 4th pair from him couldn’t be happier