Reviews (39)Such a great seller! I have at least 3 tops from her. Everything always comes in so quickly and handled with such great care! I highly recommend heavens_to_betsy_boutique !! I love all my new tees! They are perfect for the fall. Thank you! LOVE my Hand Crafted Handkerchief Ghostie! Beautiful packaging and love the encouragement card as well! You Go Girl!
Awesome seller. love my items. Amazing seller and amazing items❤️ thank you so much for everything. Everything is great thank you so much. Enjoyed your show. I stopped in today when you had your show, but I was had to go see my brother and so I didn’t get a chance to really buy anything. Sorry next time. Love the earrings!! So sweet.
Thank you 💕 Incredible seller with beautiful products and ships with care and attention to detail! Love Heidi! Will absolutely be shopping again 10/10 🥰🍒 Love my one of a kind purchase. This seller is such a genuinely sweet person. She even sent a little extra. Thank you! love everything, pretty jewelry and great quality clothing, boutique owner is super nice very happy with the whole experience, enjoyed the show and all the goodies and items were shipped in a timely manner. Beautiful pieces!! All wrapped with love and care and delivered timely!!! Love all of the super cute jewelry I got! Thanks!! 🫶🏼 Love every single item purchased, & loved your show!! Heart of gold, & deserve nothing but the best!! TYSM for "extra's" thrown in as well!! ❤️❤️