Reviews (133)Thank you very much for the love! Big fan! Super cool guy and was a great purchase and it arrived on time and im very much thankful thanks heel_yeah_kickzGlad you’re happy with your purchase. Thanks for the support. Happy with my purchase item came as described no complaints. Hopefully will be purchasing more soon.!!Glad you’re happy and thanks for the support 🔥🔥Thank you for every single time for the raids my friend. Everything went smoothly from purchase to shipping. Thanks again for the support. Tap in chat!!!Thanks for the love my brother FAST SHIPPING SHOP WITH HEEL YEAH KICKZ 😀👍 Great show. Great Host. Great shoes. Always awesome deals.... will always come back.Thanks so much. I have learned and keep learning from you Awesome deals by an awesome seller with fast shipping! Great person and great shoes. Thanks 🙏 brother Thanks 🙏 for the review anytime you want a deal I gotcha 5star business , Excellent communication, fast ship. Great seller, I will shop again!!!Thanks 🙏 I appreciate you Item was as described and was shipped and arrived very quickly! Look forward to doing business with Heel_Yeah_Kicks in the future Appreciate the easy deal Thanks 🙏 please shop with confidence. Beauty of a purchase! Appreciate the easy 1st time business Amazing seller, fast shipping, quality items! Love it!Thanks 🙏 so much I appreciate you my friend. The shoes are absolute 🔥🔥🔥🔥!!!! Thank you for the hook up big doggg! Shoes look amazing! Deal was awesome and fast shipping as well! I’m a fan now! Great seller with great deals! Thank you! Thanks for the support 💙🫡🙏 If you’re looking for kickz worth your money, this is the place to be. HEEL YEAH! 🤙🏽 Thanks 🙏 so much Glad you got your shoes Very happy with my purchase. Heel yeah kick ls took care and f me and had them ship fast. Will
definitely would be purchasing more. Glad you’re happy with your purchase. what an amazing person super honest super chill gives the best deals without all the screaming definitely a customer for life 🙏❤️🤗UNC i appreciate you and consider you a great friend this is without a doubt one of the nicest people on this app is honesty and his personality make him one of my favorite streamers. all you have to do is go to one of his streams and you will bookmark the rest. 🙏❤️🤗Uncle g thanks so much. I appreciate you. My Guy Always Got Heat🔥. I appreciate you brotha the shoes are A1⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.
Definitely shop with confidence💯 Great shoes, great service. Seller care is amazing, sent shoe wipes for free. Thank you!