Reviews (214)Always such beautiful items🤗Packs with care and arrives promptly. My favorite seller!🌟 Thank you🫶🏼 It’s so cute Love the scene and so well packed Packed so well and fast shipping! Thank you! And the givvy was 🔥! She has the most beautiful things on her shows!!! Thats why i look forward to what she has. Her stuff is always changing. ❤️ love my ceramic doggie! always the best grabs! I continue to highly recommend this seller!!! 👌 thanks again Heirloom! great packing! love my items thank you! Love this tiny vase!!! Heirloomheretic is such a nice person!!! This is a beautiful piece that now holds my coffee condiments. Great seller, loved my green gilt vase, used it as a plant holder and it looks great. Received it right away! I've purchased a few things from her and will definitely continue to. Thank you! Thank you for the giveaway! Loved your show! So much goodness!! Thank you for the extra green book. I love the butterfly terrarium - gorgeous!! I’ll be shopping with you again soon🫶🏻 thank you for the quick shipping and excellent packaging 😊🫶🏻💗 So cute and great packaging Love this seller! Her items are always amazing!❤️🔥 Love my bell! It’s so good🩵