Reviews (991)Pleased with purchase. Thank you Helen! Very pleased with purchase! Ty Helen! Love her shows and fabric!! Absolutely lovely fabrics! Amazing prices thank you so much, Helen!!! you won't find a better show than Helen's!!! everyone has fun laughing and participating. the fabric is priced very reasonably. and the fabric bundles can't be beat. they are stunning!! highly recommend! ❣️ As always happy with my purchases just beautiful fabrics Helen has some of the best shows with great deals and such pretty fabric! As usual great fabrics repeat buyer Thank you Helen everything I purchased is fabulous ❤️❤️ Lovely Lady great show great fabrics and packaging. Follow her for sure. I purchased all 1/2 yards. But did not get that. Item #2, cats - received 1 yard. Item #8 hedgehog - received none. Item #22 flannel snowman - received 1 yard. Tags even says 1/2 yard. I got a great deal! Fast shipping! Great packer!. I'll be back! Thank you! Always happy to receive my fabric from Helen sweet lady Beautiful fabrics wonderful host great shop repeat buyer Very pretty fabic! Scrap bags are so much fun! Thank you! I'm always happy to receive a package from Helen she is so sweet and her fabrics are beautiful and well taken care of Repeat buyer for sure. I look forward to getting 😊 happy mail from Ms. Helen. She is a sweet & awesome seller and I enjoy her lives!🥰🤗🫶 Beautiful fabric as always! Thank you! thank you Helen let me know again. Love the fabric and the customer service