Reviews (195)the bracelets are so good, thanks Helen with those eyes Great shirts wonderful host!! Always top quality clothes & jewelry at amazing prices! Helen is the best! I’m a huge fan! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thanks Helen I love my items!!!!! You rock girl Always always on the money with her items. Awesome seller 👍🏽🫶🏽 I absolutely adore Helen & LOVE her shows! Always positive vibes and fun. Amazing pieces at phenomenal prices, I’m hooked! Highly recommend, 10/10 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Enjoy your shows and the awesome items you have! love everything, great seller Shirt was just like in the picture very nice very soft came quick Helen your shows are always so much fun, entertaining and you always bring great clothes and deals
Thanks! 💐💐💐 True to size .very good 👍 Excellent quality and shipped fast! so happy with my items. l will be back to purchase more clothing 😊 One of my favorite sellers always love joining Helen's show. highly recommend this seller Love!! Thank you for great finds and fast shipping too! I always have fun shopping with you & hanging out! love all my items I've gotten from you