Reviews (79)Perfect item! Paced well and shipped quickly! Thank you! A great lot of brooches! The extra goodies were really sweet. I will absolutely be ordering more from this shop. Love the clock. Found a pendulum bob for it. Hope if it will function properly but even if not, it’s beautiful 🤩 on my shelf too! Beautiful piece! Wonderfully packaged with another piece and even included a little thank you sachet! Lovely gesture!"I'm so thrilled you loved the piece and the sachet! Thank you so much for the sweet review—enjoy!" These both are so awesome!!So happy both pieces found a wonderful home with you! Thanks a million for hanging out with us! Wow! When you open your package it’s crystal how much care went into packaging your purchase. Beautifully done! Items were perfect. Your kind words mean the world! I take so much care in packing each treasure safely—thank you for noticing! The extra in the package was perfection! Yay! So glad the little surprise brought a smile to your day. Thank you so much! recd quickly and very well wrapped! Safe and speedy delivery is always the goal! Thank you so much for your support! Thank you so much everything was packed so beautifully and thank you for the little giftIt was an absolute pleasure! So glad everything arrived safely and you enjoyed the little extra gift! Great product and great experience!!Thank you so much! I'm thrilled you had such a great experience in the stream and loved your item! Amazing! Packaging was perfect and the extra surprise was thoughtful. Thank you! Thank you, April! So happy the extra surprise brightened your day—enjoy your treasures! Great packaging and speedy delivery. Thanks! Fast and safe arrivals are always my priority! Thank you again for being such a wonderful buyer! Amazing show. Thank you so much. Love all I received. Thank you for spending time with us in the show! I'm so happy you love everything you received. Love! Great Packaging very well thought outPackaging them securely and with love is half the fun! Thank you so much for the sweet feedback! My book came in packaged so beautifully!! Also, thank you for the little goodie bag!! I’m obsessed with the scent that was in it. Such a nice touch. I'm so delighted the book and goodie bag made unboxing special! Thank you for the lovely note! The pakage was packed with care. All the items were in pristine condition. You have made someone's day with the awesome pakage ; Thank Youu Soo Muxh!Reading this made my whole week! Thank you so much—I'm thrilled everything arrived in pristine shape for you! Love my new picture and napkins!!! Great givey as well!!! Thank you so much for the amazing deal and your speedy shipping !!!❤️Such great scores! I'm so glad you loved the picture, napkins, and the givey. Thanks for joining the fun! Such pretty, unique pieces-definitely would have bought more with max shipping, but I understand not every seller does this! The givvy was so generous & I am very appreciative, thank you for a fun show!Thank you for joining the show and for the kind note! I appreciate your feedback on shipping and hope you love your pieces! The macrame hanging is perfect, Thank you! So happy to hear that! The macrame piece was such a favorite of mine — so glad you enjoy it! Love the mercury glass tray & Thank you for the giveaway! That mercury glass tray is an absolute beauty! Thank you so much for being here and enjoy the giveaway! Love everything! Great items at great prices. Thank you so much! Finding gorgeous pieces great homes at great prices is what it's all about! Thank you so much, Stella! Everything is beautiful! Thank you so much! Thank you so much! I'm so glad every piece met the mark for you! The product was packaged perfectly and items are so beautiful! I absolutely love everything and I enjoyed the show too! Thank you! 😊 Thank you, Laurissa! It was so fun having you in the room, and I'm thrilled you love your items! Beughtiful and packaged wellThank you so much! So pleased everything arrived safely and beautifully.