Reviews (37)Thank you for the scrubby!! ☺️ Awesome products!! I love the scrubbys and the bamboo items! Will be back! 😍👏👏👏 These are the cutest scrubbies I have ever come across. I will actually look forward to doing dishes with these!! Will be buying more to tuck into christmas packages this season. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face -- don't hesitate to buy!! Fast shipping, great product! Love it all. Such great quality!! Never been so excited to wash dishes in my life. 🤣 I LOVE MY PURCHASE!!!! Can’t wait to log in again:) Thank you for the awesome givvy These are the cutest scrubbies. They seem to be well made and do their job well while adding a bright little touch to my kitchen! Thank you so much!! Seller was very friendly and had such a positive show that i just couldn’t help but buy☺️☺️ thank you so much for my cute scrubbiesss!!❤️ So cute and works so well!! Thank you, can’t wait to buy more❤️ Looooove these … thank you ☺️ These are the best dish scrubbies! Thank you!!!!
2nd Order From Hello Scrubby!
The Pig & Pineapple Are Adorable!
Scrub Daddy Who?!
Forever Obsessed With Hello Scrubby & Having Fun Doing Dishes! handmade, super cute, and stink free?! no brainer for me! i love mine so much. thank you💚 ABSOLUTELY love these. So happy I stumbled into their show and ordered them and they ship FAST!!! Definitely check out their show. 😊 super fast and an amazing product Super cute and great quality also makes great gifts!
My wife and mother in law love them also gifting one to her friend from the mystery box
Will rebuy from shop plus super fast shipping