Reviews (226)As always, everything better than you expected and packaged better than presents on Christmas morning. I love this! Thank you. As always you made my day !!! Much love Beautiful packaging, polishing cloth and stickers with a thank you note. 🥰LOVED MY ORDER!! Made my day and my ring is BEAUTIFUL 🤩 ❤️🙏Thank You!!Thank you! I appreciate it! You’re pretty amazing yourself ! Beautiful ring! Thank you.
This makes me happy! Thank you for your support! Love my inlay bear and the cute box it came in! I really love all the stickers too!Thank you! I’m glad you love it! I hope to see you at my next show! The Jewlery is perfection, the deals are amazing and the service is incredible. My freebie item was definitely something I would have paid for. The cloth provided did a hell of a job polishing. I’m so happy. Aww! Thank you! This is exactly what I want my customers to feel like! You are appreciated 😘 Great Seller! I Loved All my products!!!! I will Definitely be back!! I got them thank you so much! and thank you for the free one!! So much fun such cute little gifts for the holidays Great seller. Purchase package well. Fast shipping. Love the extras!! Thank you! I enjoyed meeting you !! : ) HenryBeanTreasures Has the best jewelry and the best prices, plus you get freebies once you buy a certain amount. She’s one of the good ones!!! Keep showing up, showing support and sending your love ❤️ Thank you! This made my day! Spectacular. Always spectacular the boxing the gifts. The special little touches make you feel special. No jewelry store could make you feel that way.Thank you! You are so sweet! I’m glad I make you feel this way! Thank you for being an amazing person! Thank for all my beautiful jewelry.You’re very welcome! I will be having my costume brooch show next week and silver show in September! Thank you for being one of my best customers. You are appreciated As always beautiful jewelry and amazing extra gifts. Thank you Thanks you so much very satisfied can’t wait for your next show !Thank you! My next show will be the non sterling brooch show at 1.00 start! I am trying to gather more sterling pieces tho! I hope to see you at both. : ) The best items for the best price I love my ring collection 💕Thank you! I hope to see you at my $1.00 start brooch show this upcoming month. Bracelet bangle and ring as described and shown—great quality staple pieces. Can’t wait for your next show. Thanks, Ashley! I love all the jewelry, and I got some beautiful freebies with my purchase, thank you so much. Always beautiful jewelry, and amazing gifts with purchases. Thank you Ring is great but tennis bracelet is magnetic. Still got a fair deal just not as valuable as describedWas just the clasp magnetic or was it the entire thing ? I test with acid and with magnet. Most clasp will be magnetic. I stand behind everything I sell. So going forward if there is an issue please reach out to me. Most clasp on any jewelry tends to be magnetic because it’s stronger verses silver. Etc. (the clasp springs can be magnetic. ) looking forward to hearing back from you for resolution. I sent you a private message. Thank you. I absolutely love your packages. They are beautifully wrapped. They are an absolute joy to open and everything is always prettier than I expected. And the free gift I always make sure I get five things so I can get my gift. My gift The first time was actually prettier than some of the things I had ordered my gift this time matches my nails it’s almost creepy how on the money you are. Like we were hanging out you saw my nails knew the theme of the party and sent me a piece of jewelry. what an amazing show. you definitely bring great pieces for steal of a deal. thank you. i will definitely be looking forward to next show. great packing and fast shipping.