Reviews (402)So soft and the color is so vibrant. Can wait for it to get cold enough to wear. Quick delivery. Great quality! Stunning! First purchase and very impressed. Packaging was very good! Classic and beautiful! Thankyou Beautiful classic clothing! love your vibe and your collections! Grazi! Everything arrived quickly and was exactly as described. Love my purchase! Thank you so much for the scarf!! Heritageandhound curates high quality vintage and elevated basics. I appreciate that she loads her shop so I can scroll through and save the items I’m most interested in. Fair pricing, great quality and fast shipping. You won’t be disappointed. Highly recommend Love these pieces. Such great quality! Thank you!! Fast shipping. Great value. Quality pieces. I absolutely adore my bag. A very great pick up for me 😊 Arrived so quickly and was a reasonable price. This will be perfect for fall/winter Thank you! This was my first purchase from this seller, and everything arrived safely and was packaged with care. I appreciate the lovely service and look forward to shopping with her again! Every item came as described during the live show. All items are of good quality and the price was amazing. It arrived quickly. After this experience, I’ll definitely be buying more from Heritage and Hound. Absolutely nice blazers!! Fast shipping! AMAZING SELLER! Blazers in pristine condition!! Thank you!! The red sweater is fantastic so soft. I was concerned that it looked more burnt orange but trusted you when you said nope it's red I love it thank you thank you Love the sweaters. Exactly as described and fast shipping, thank you so much ❤️ Love the items and for the gift. Thank you so much ❤️ Great jacket! Fast shipping.