Reviews (64)Absolutely love the Christmas tree with the Vintage door knob base and the giveaway was amazing.. wonderful seller thank you so much!! Things happen in life and sometimes we have no control but she handled it beautifully. The packaging was wonderful and her grace shine through. Thank you so much Shannon for my cute little mouse and fairy lamp, I just love them Amazing!! I’m obsessed with my fairy lamp tysm 🖤🖤🖤 Very nice. Thank you so very much. I love it!!!! Thank you for my items! Great finds! Fun show! Shipped quickly! Love this copper napkin holder! Thank you!
thank you for the beautiful postcard! Sweet little book to add to the collection! Thank you!! 5 stars times 2 items! Thanks again! My order was received in a timely manner. The vintage kids book is adorable! everything was great ~ just as shown. packaged wonderfully 💚 The basket was mentioned to have a slight slant with the top of it but the whole hinge is broken and this was not shown in the live stream, overall I’m not that upset but feel a bit mislead This block is awesome! I love the wear! Thank you so much! 💚 Happy with my purchases! Well packed and shipped fast! Thank you! 😎💙💚💙💚😎