Reviews (138)Gave me an awesome deal on some really great items. They came very fast and exactly as described. Thank you sm! 😄 great album fast shipping ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazing seller! The cards were in great condition and absolutely worth every penny and more. Super happy with my purchase and would definitely buy again! Highly recommend Great seller thank you so much I have bought things from you and decided I would chill and watch and something i want might come up for auction so I enter the give and win then when I receive it on the packing slip inside I find a comment that says here's your give so you dont cry about it. I will not purchase from you again. That's why you get a 1 star review. im sorry that offended you! I thought I could play around with you, I do apologize for thinking other The first edition cards were French cards, as were several other cards. It would have been nice for this to have been disclosed during the stream. I probably would have passed on that binder had I known. Great cards. Delivered promptly. Great shipping, and packaging and great overall. Fast shipping and packaged to perfection Great as always brotha 👍🏼
Dude is very salty... gets all mad for no reason. has stuff for sale and often leaves the stream unattended. dont think he actually wants to sell I really appreciated the extra cards for my granddaughters birthday. Thanks again. I'll be back🙂 I loved all the cards. bless you and thank you so much 🙏😊 Some of the cards are fake. Great seller 💯 Great Show 🎥🔥 Thanks for the cards and the shipping was good Great Product!!! Great Service!!! A++++++ Seller!!!! Great seller of many things highly recommend Thanks for the figures and love the slim Jims ! Great seller!