Reviews (1,507)How dare he no longer right personal messages for me, I work hereI ran out of thermal paper. 😅 Hex smashes it outta the park!!! The attention to detail is Next Level Hex service. you definitely know how to make my jaw drop. ty Hex What an amazing seller. I love popping in the shows. Always new materials, fun, energetic vibes for the whole family. Thank you again for the awesome new piece to the collection. Package has arrived safe and sound. See you in the next one 💪 😎 🤙 great condition and fast shipping Great seller high quality customs and shipping was fast! Great show! W seller! Everything came perfectly as described! Would recommend! Ngl, had low expectations it when I got them and felt the quality and everything. Theres amazing. I was overly impressed. 1000/10 Great guy. Went way out of his way to make a mistake perfect. Great packaging and follow up. Thank you. Amazing quality, will buy from him again! Beautiful high quality customs. Great quality, amazing looks, and even better prices. Everything arrived packaged safely. This is so Awesome I love heman Thank you!!!! zero stars, big show too fat Looks awesome and is good for play as long as your careful Amazing packaging,fast shipping and crazy detailed figs! absolutely wonderful all around Wow awesome Figs Great packing This Seller is a True Gem in this Community. Congratulations on 2 years can't wait to see what's to come soon