Reviews (315)Beautiful bracelets!!! Thank you! Live when I can catch her shows. I always love everything The bracelet is absolutely gorgeous, thank you! Thank you Thankyou!!! Great seller who the bracelets are so cute! Thank you! Beautiful jewelry !!! Fast shipping and well packaged!!!
Thank you!! This brooch is so unique! Fast shipping! Bracelet I bought came with one of the diamond and setting broke off. Definitely cheap. won't buy from again. F- Gorgeous pieces!! Thank you so much! 💎 Fun pieces and love them! Thank you for the cute sets !!! Everything is so gorgeous! Thank you so much! Both bracelets are absolutely beautiful and the necklace is a perfect match to my earrings. I am so excited to have found the match, it’s just amazing on this app. Thank you for everything! I was SOOO excited for this package! I finally got my Kensington and it is beautiful. 😻 the bracelet I got is just as beautiful and the givvy she picked for me is perfect! Very pleased! Thank you. Love the necklaces I got! Love the brooch I bought! It is a great addition to my collection! Great seller and shipping!