Reviews (47)I love everything I get from Tamara! What beautiful pieces you have and hunt down! Thank you! So much cute stuff!! All such good quality! Thank you so much! Always get the best stuff, shipped super quickly! Such a sweet seller!
Thank you so much!! You’re the best 💜 My purchase had call outs that was not disclosed. The garment has 2 holes in it. One on each underarm. I would like to return the item.This item was purchased during a $1 clear-out show. As stated in my show notes, I do my best to disclose any flaws, but I am human and occasionally may miss something. If that happens, I always do my best to make it right. I apologized as soon as you reached out and immediately issued you a full refund. I’m sorry the item didn’t meet your expectations, but I’m glad I was able to resolve the issue for you right away. i received the stickers today. ty Cute little Givvy! Thanks girl🤍 Thank you for the giveaway! :) This is so pretty! I love it. You are such a sweetheart. Thank you so much!! Loved my plaid tube top!! Thank uuu! Thank YOU!!! ☺️ so happy you love it!!!
love my bag! i am now using it..tysm!!!YAY!! So glad you love it 🥰🥰 Love it! Thank you!! Great seller!
Thank you so much love my purchase and arrived quickly So glad you love it!! Thank you so much for the review🫶🏼 Thank you! Love my itemsYou’re so welcome!! Thank you so much! ☺️🫶🏼 Not even the item I ordered was supposed to be a brallet and I got an outfit I can’t even fit into and wear!I’m extremely sorry and disappointed that there was a mix-up with your order. This was my very first show, and I take full responsibility for the mistake. As soon as I became aware of it, I offered a full refund, offered to send another item, and even offered to purchase and send the exact item you originally ordered. I also sent an additional $5 personally for the inconvenience. I truly did everything I could to make this right, and I’m sorry the experience left you disappointed. I’ve learned from the mistake and will be taking extra steps to make sure this doesn’t happen again. Everything is amazing! My daughter was SO excited! Great quality and from the sweetest seller! Will purchase from her again! 🩷Thank you so much 😊 you are a pleasure to have, come hang out again!! 🤍