Reviews (61)killer Stream killer vibes always thank you for the givy 👊 Awesome vibes! Legendary service!! Love my cards!! Thank you!! awesome, exactly what I was expecting ❤️💙 good seller communication. packaging was good and secure. shipping got lost in transit but evenly arrive. shipping took a long time to arrive.Thank you for the feedback! I’m glad the packaging and cards arrived as expected. Unfortunately, once an order is dropped off with USPS, the transit time is outside of my control. I did communicate with you regarding the shipment and did my part to get the order sent out. fun streams🫰🏼
cards are 🔥
Amazing
Fast shipping
Love to hear it! Glad you liked your cards 💗💗 cards came in good condition. the giveaway card came in a little bent. Glad the cards arrived in great condition! The giveaway card is a free random card. Thanks for the givvy! It arrived safe and sound 😊You’re so very welcome! 💗 Fast and Friendly! Everything arrived as shown and In perfect order! Thank you Glitchy!! You said you are new at making fan art cards and streaming but dang girl you killed it! this Leafeon fan srt cars is for my daughters Halloween boobag and I know shes going to love it! Cant wait to jump back in shows when I know what cards I want to look for and enjoy hanging out. you give a great show, girlfriend! 💯💓Thank you so much love! 🫶 you’re amazing and can’t wait for her to get her boo bag so cuteeee! 💖💖 Cards came packaged safely and host was extremely awesome to buy from! Thank you so much!☺️ Great selection of cards at great prices. Shipped well and as expected. Will be a returning customer! Thank you!