Reviews (100)Lex always has such amazing unique jewelry!✨ I love all her finds and I always look forward to all her shows 😊 great packaging and quick shipping too!! Love all my treasures! Thank you 🫶🏼 Can’t wait for the next show✨✨✨
Absolutely love this ring !!!have it on already !🩷So exciting!! Thank you so much!! I’m glad you love it! amazing pieces and seller. highly recommend 🐆 Absolutely in love with both my rings! Will definitely be shopping again. 💚 🐆 Thank you for the beautiful pieces! Will definitely buy from this seller again thank YOU so much!! I’m glad you enjoyed! Thank you for the cute rings!Thank you for supporting!!🤍 Beautiful earrings. Thanks! beautiful clothing, thank you 😊 thank you for your support!! My first What Not purchase! Such a great experience. Your energy is 🔥. Hope you have the best vacation & looking forward to your jewelry shows!
so sweet!! thank you so much and thank you for the support 🤍 Lexx is an amazing seller. She has the best stuff and her buyers givey I won was the best I’ve ever seen Can’t wait for her next show!!
oh my thank you!!! Thank YOU for always coming and supporting me!! 🤍 love my ring sm!! tysm for the extra gift!!! i appreciate it! amazing seller!! will definitely purchase again :) Virgo sister does it again with the best packaging and the cutest rings - thank you for my jewelry! 🫶🏼✨💕My Virgo sister🥹 thank YOU 🤍 My Virgo sisterrrrr <3 thank you so much for my rings! Love love love them and love love love your shows! in love with my ring tysm!!! Very cute! One ring was broken which i was unaware off but is easily fixable!
Everything better than expected! Loved my givvy!!!! Thank you 💜 Love love love!! Everything was package AMAZINGLY so excited to wear these soon!