Reviews (219)PC arrived safe and sound! Thank you for the giveaway! they arrived super safely and the seller was super nice!! thank you so much i’m so happy with my new photocards!! Thank you for the giveaway! Everything arrived safely, and thank you so much for the buyer's givvy album. Thank you so much for my Jongho! Thank you so much!! Everything came in perfect!! :)🫶 Every thing came perfect and everything is sooooo cute
Thank you so much! I loved the sticker!🥰 Everything is perfect ty! best seller on whatnot. sweet and actually has a strong cause behind her. love you. thank you for the givvy and the official photochromic. my sister loved them Thank you for my giveaway it arrived safely. Thank you so much for the givvy! 💜 Shipping was so fast and arrived very safe and well. Will purchase from here again! Everything came safely!! I just had gotten a different pc than what I bought haha TYSM MY HANNAHHH 💕💕💕 love my order so much 🥰🥰🥰