Reviews (2,084)Thank you so much my daughter absolutely loved her needohs! Super fast shipping too❤️ 1 star - Worst smelling order I have ever received
Absolutely disgusting. 40+ cards arrived reeking of cigarette smoke so bad I could smell it the second I opened the package. Seller said they do not smoke but that does not change what I received. Toploaders did not protect anything. I live in a smoke free home and these were unusable. Complete waste of money. Do not buy from here if you care about condition The shoes smelled like straight cigarettes Was able to get the cloud on time for my nephew's birthday, very kind people! They are super cute but the tongues are ripped
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Good experience from purchase to delivery from hidd3ngems .
Product & Price — Used Nike Huarache ‘Purple Punch’. Only issue not disclosed was shoes smelled of cigarette smoke. Ask was $55 and agreed at $40 + shipping.
Shipping — Total Delivery Time @ 7 days. Anything 7 days or less (I don’t count the purchase date as a day) is a win for me. Package received in a diaper box so that was a new one. I was so impressed! I’ve never had a seller with packaging that amazing. I could tell they spent a good amount of time making sure my Needoh was protected during shipping. Great communication when I had a question on my Needoh and the lives were super fun. Great prices and great people all around. I will be purchasing again!
Received one authentic Needoh and two fakes Oh happy day! Shows are book marked! I will be back! SCAM! Sent me an empty top loader instead of my card. fast delivery and awesome seller! I got soccer shoes which are in pretty good condition as shown in pictures and shipping was quick. They also accepted my offer. Only issue with my purchase was the shoes and box they came in smelled so horribly of cigarette smoke it made me choke. I cleaned and sprayed the shoes so hopefully the smell doesn't remain. shoes were to big but that's my fault Horrible he was smooth at first with the deals then I got my wife’s shoes and they were the wrong size I called him on it then he just ends his live stream I responded to all messages and definitely didn’t end my live because you asked a question. A++ seller. daughter loves the 🧸 Jordans. thanks again. great seller. fast shipping. Wonderful seller. Fantastic prices. Everything came in great shape. Thank you Shoes dirtier than looked on phone screen for 35.00 dollars. I’ll wash them with shoutout spray. Other than that fits well. They are pretty clean I have a guy that re paints my shoes ILOVE THEM!!! PERFECT CONDITION!!