Reviews (157)love the stickers... thank you so much 😊😊 can't wait for more shows 😊 Very nicely packed and quickly arrived. Very happy with this purchase Absolutely stunning artwork!! Cannot wait to frame and hang!!💚 Great seller, responds fast to questions, quick shipping A great seller, very caring and compassionate, and she has beautiful items. Thank you USPS delays’ no fault of seller. Expertly rapped for shipping.
I would rate 5+ if possible! Great seller with awesome things 😀 Thank you! I appreciate you!❤️ Great seller, great packaging, awesome items! Thank you so much! I appreciate you !❤️ Great seller, great packaging, awesome items! Great seller, great packaging, awesome items! Top notch seller from bid to my doorstep!! Care & professionally packed, fun shows with great items ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Thank you so much! I appreciate you!❤️ Amazing seller
Great items
Fast shipperThank you. I appreciate you so much! Please join me in my future shows.❤️ Packaged to perfection!Thank you. I’m glad your items are safe. Please join me again in future shows. she has very pretty pieces. everything thing is packaged securely. Thank you. I appreciate your support and purchases. Please join me again soon.❤️ Packaged very well. Very pleased with purchase!! Would definitely recommend this seller. Tysm!! Thank you again for the recommendation and for the purchase. I appreciate you. Very well packaged! Everything is in good condition. Would definitely recommend this seller. Tysm!! You’re welcome. Thank you for your purchase and the recommend. That means a lot.❤️ great seller with wonderful items and fast safe shipping Thank you so much! 😊 Thank you for your support. ❤️ Thank you!!!You’re welcome. Thank you for your support.😊❤️ Great seller here on WN 🌺 Love my items! Thank you so much 🫶🏻Thank you for your purchase. I’m so glad your new treasures bring you joy!! You’re so welcome!