Reviews (294)Amazing! I love my quartz “lady bod”! The seller also included stickers, a hand written card, and a bonus stone that glows under black light! I thought that was above and beyond and so kind! I will definitely be buying from this seller again! I highly recommend! LOVE it all, as always! Love you, Brit! 10/10! Thanks for my druzy hoe club membership and stickers!!!! Thank you for the giveaways I love them! I'm so glad you're back! Missed you friend💕🫶🏻 Love my beautiful items, and everything was packaged with care. Thank you so much. Thank you for the awesome patches I love them 🫶🏻💕☺️ This seller makes you feel very welcome in her shows. She will also make anything right if she spots something before your order ships. You won't be disappointed spending your auction money here. She makes her show games fun. Thank you so much! Always a great show and great crystals!! 🖤 Thank you for all of the pretties ! I absolutely love them all! As always I had a great time hanging out with you and the chat! Your room is always an awesome vibe 🫶🏻💕☺️ love everything! thank you so much I love all the fun stickers!! packaged beautifully as always ❤️ sweetest soul on whatnot! I love the patch!! Thank you my friend! 💖💖 Even her givey is straight from the heart and inspired by spirit. Amazing seller. Thank you as always. The earrings are beautiful. You really do make good jewelry. 💖 great/ fun show .great seller Excellent and super fun game! excellent seller, quick shipping and all items were carefully packaged. I will be back for sure! 💜💜💜💜 Seller is lovely and I loved all my little givvy items 🫶🫶 It's always a pleasure hanging out with you and the rest of the chat thank you for my pretties and I love the bookmark and masks! ☺️💕 you rock 🎸 🤘🏻 Thank you so much! Love them! 💓