Reviews (61)thank you!! top tier packaging ❤️
Great prices and beautiful fabrics!!! Definitely recommend!! Thank you so much!!! So happy with my purchases. Great prices and the fabric is beautiful. Thank you so much!!! The BEST seller with great quality fabrics!! Thanks so much for the sweet thank you card and the amazing freebie! Extremely nice good quality fabric. The fabric was packaged with a cute bow and a freebie as well as a nice thank you card. Very nice touch! Súper cute packaging! Great prices thank you so much for the freebies 💖
Nice shop beautiful fabrics Fast Shipping! Items packaged and shipped with care! Great seller! I will be buying from them again! Fast Shipping! Items packaged and shipped with care! Great seller! I will be buying from them again! Beautiful package as always! The BEST fabric seller on whatnot 🫶🏼⚡️✨ Always perfection, thank you so much again! :)
Another BEAUTIFUL package from Elyce.. she is the sweetest seller and she really cares about her customers. Thank you so much!! You have the best fabric on whatnot! ✨🫶🏼 Loved my Halloween fabric. Thank you so much. I love my fabric! It was so very nicely packaged. I just makes me so excited to start sewing!! Fast shipping!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Absolutely wonderful experience! The fabric is beautiful and great quality—I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. The seller was so kind and wonderful to work with, and my order arrived incredibly quickly. You can tell Elyce truly cares about her customers. I’ll definitely be back for more fabric! ❤️ Highly recommend! Beautiful high quality fabrics here & the seller is so sweet and kind thank you so much!💖🫶🏼 beautiful humming bird fabric, now I don't know what I'm going to make out of it hate to cut into it. thank you I am so thrilled with this fabric! Thank you so much for finding it for me! Shipping was very quick what a beautiful fabric I got. thank you for the first buyer gift and the thank you note. I like to support small businesses, as I am one too. will visit your shop again. I'm finding the shops I like. Loved all my fabric and packed with love and care!