Reviews (1,204)Great show positive vibes and good product Thank you for the giveaway will much love Very Happy. Items are as shown in the show. Accurate.
Will bid again. Thanks! I received my package and was as expected (perfect) I will buy from this seller again The packaging is always amazing. Thank you for the great deals Great service, heaps of bullion
One of the best host in the platform! Top notch selection of inventory, good pricing, perfect packaging. Deserves more than 5 stars. Buy with confidence thank you .. Will definitely be back extremely happy with my purchases they arrived quicker than most and packaging was perfect no chance of damage what so ever. I highly recommend this seller I will definitely keep following and checking out the shows 💯 and Bro the sticker 👌 I love getting stickers with my orders wicked way to promote ❤️ as always excellent, ty!😄 well packaged and shipped quickly Order received was accurate and delivered promptly. quick shipping and receiving awesome seller He puts on a great show ! Not pushy at all and he ships right away! Well packaged, fast shipping, Great product, A+++++ seller. sealed well delivered in good time Great deals and quick shipping 👍🏼