Reviews (892)Won in free givie. Very thankful Shipping was relatively quick.
A sleeve of Nitro Distance is what I received. Wow, these are brand new! Great seller, fast shipping, well packaged and better than advertised! 5 stars and AAA+++! Very nice show thank you very much. Have a nice week. Came on time! Appreciate the review! See you next time! 🤙🏼 Great purchase, from a great seller. Awesome show these two provide! Vast selection and great attitudes. Thanks again! got my package yesterday. it was stuck in usps system for several weeks but it was in good shape We are glad your package arrived safely! Sorry it was delayed!! As always, thank you for being a great customer. 🙏😊 Everything I ordered was correct, but every box I receive from them is built up instead of being a single solid box. Consequently, every order has been mishandled. Fortunately, none of the shafts I ordered were damaged.
Hi JD, thanks for your feedback. We have boxes ordered from a new company but haven’t had any issues with the way we are boxing now. I definitely appreciate your feedback. If no damage, not sure why that warrants a 3.5 review. As always, thanks for being a great customer! Lightning fast shipping. Highly recommend this seller!Thanks Elect! Always a pleasure to have you in our shows. 💪🏼⛳️ Highly dishonest sellers on stream stated since item didn’t sell for what he wanted,he was not going to send item,then sent a bunch of garbage shafts (they were literally dirty) instead of items I bought . When questioned told seller told several straight up untruths. Whatnot really should watch the video receipt. I also had to open two other cases up being that 2 other items I purchased were not even sent and seller told 3 different stories why.Buyers Beware Hi healthcare after years of good business with you I don’t appreciate the review. There’s a note written to you that stated that I would accept the return if you didn’t want the shafts I sent instead. There’s absolutely no reason for a rude review when I offered to refund the item multiple times including before you even received the items! My package got misplaced with someone’s. I had the set of Nike Sasquatch irons and I got an Callaway xr 16 degree fairway wood that was supposed to go to jasonletsinger according to the receipt.Hi Brendan, we had someone help us package up from this show and a few errors were made we do apologize! I did send refund once item is received back to us. Thanks again for your purchase and apologies for the error! Very happy with my purchase. Took a while to get the shaft, because shipping was delayed I am very happy with my purchase. I was sent a wrong shaft in a bundle of shafts I bought, but they were very responsive and they made it right. Would definitely buy from these guys again.Our apologies! I’m glad we were able to communicate and find a resolution! Thanks for joining the shows 😊💪🏼 ThxYou are very welcome! Hit em straight 🤙🏼⛳️ I can’t wait to put this unique club into the golf group card game Dope ass red Nitros, Love em. Highly entertaining show as well!!!
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
PokeSmot Great sellers Great to see you again! Always awesome to have you in our shows. ⛳️💪🏼 Thanks for the giveaway 🙏🏼 the shipping is great and I love the items I got 🔥🤟🏼 happy overall thanks for the free golf balls.Enjoy! And thanks for watching our show! 🔥🤘🏼