Reviews (396)I had so much fun buying from your show! Great prices, fast shipping, everything came in tip top shape!! Thank you so much! Top notch seller. Fun lives and amazing deals. Shipped super fast and packaged to perfection. Thank you for the fast shipping and amazing products! I absolutely love everything I received & great quality and a wonderful shopping experience! Great seller! Fast shipping and excellent products. Very happy with my purchase! Great seller! Fast shipping and excellent products. Very happy with my purchase! Everything was packaged perfectly and customer service is amazing! 😁 items arrived quickly. Great smelling bath products at an amazing value. I requested shampoo. I mostly got body wash? Oh well I guess I’ll donate body wash to the food pantry I volunteer at:( Great packaging and very,very fast shipping they went over and beyond to make packages safe and at a reasonable cost they are very nice people Can’t believe we pulled the RARE pink holographic cherry blossom!! Awesome prices and a great show. Thank you!! Great giveaway! Thanks so much! Amazing! Free dumpling is a score!!! 🤩🤩 Great deals! Quick shipping 😊 I will definitely purchase from them again! Not to mention, we received a RARE!! Shipped like not even an hour later and way before my other purchase from other sellers and got here very quickly. Everything was in great condition as well! Just received my package thank you Thank you for the awesome giveaway! Great seller. Love my goodies!! Great show, great items, and thank you for the giveaway!!