Reviews (195)Love these creamers and givvy’s! Thank you!hill_country_heirloomsSeller
I knew you would love them! Thank you so much for hanging out in my show and for your purchases! 🫶🏼💃🏻 Perfect!hill_country_heirloomsSeller
So glad you think so! Thank you for being in my show and your support! 🫶🏼💃🏻 Perfect!hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Awesome, glad you think so! I appreciate your support! 🫶🏼💃🏻 Host has great ideas where to place, arrange, pair, different ways to style many of her items. Secure packaging. Fast shipping. Fun giveaways! hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Thank you! I appreciate your support! 🫶🏼💃🏻 Packaged with care, fast shipping, items are as described. I’ve NEVER been disappointed! Affordable, beautiful treasures. hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Thank you so much! I can always count on you for hanging out and making some amazing purchases! 🫶🏼💃🏻 Great hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Thank you for your support! 🫶🏼💃🏻 The painting fell out of the frame when I pulled it out of the wrappings. Otherwise great condition.hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Hi Maddie! Sorry to hear that, it had to be from the heat during shipping, I would imagine since the painting is not original to the brass frame, it would have been glued. I know you said that it’s still in great condition, but if you decide you want a refund, you can return it and I will issue a refund, as it is a fantastic vintage piece. I do appreciate you being in my show and your purchase! 🫶🏼💃🏻 The absolute BEST!!!!hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Thank you for being in my show and for your purchase! 🫶🏼💃🏻 Seller was fantastic in helping me. Shipped very fast and nicely packaged, thanks again. hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Thank you for your purchase, I hope the wooden crate was just what you needed! 🫶🏼💃🏻 Love the givvy!!hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Yay! Glad you loved it! 🫶🏼💃🏻 Love the plate! Great packaging! hill_country_heirloomsSeller
So glad you love the pie plate, it was SO good! Thank you for your purchase! 🫶🏼💃🏻 Fast shipping. Perfect packaging. I always find beautiful items to add to my collection. hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Thank you Misti for hanging out with us and your continued support! 💃🏻🫶🏼 thank you so so much for the givey. Love the playing card and the recipe!! 🩷❤️🩷❤️hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Lisa, thank you so much for joining my show and participating in the giveaway! I’m happy you are satisfied with them! Looking forward to seeing you in a future show! 🫶🏼💃🏻 Love all my items and the packaging was top tier! Thank k you 🫶hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Thank you friend, so happy you love them! Thank you for your purchase, I appreciate you! 🫶🏼💃🏻 I love all my pieces their fabulous and beautifully packed great show and such sweet giveys and ephemera thanks so much!!
hill_country_heirloomsSeller
You got some great pieces! Thank you for coming into my show and hanging out with us! 💃🏻 The bowl has a chip—not sure if it was mentioned or not during the show? I’m keeping no matter.
Great job wrapping!hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Hi Kim! Thank you for your review and your purchase. 🫶🏼 I did mention that the bowl had “some chippy’s” You should be able to watch the video receipt on your end. If not, let me know and I will send it to you. I am glad that you are keeping, as it still is a great piece. If there is anything you would like me to do please let me know. 😊 Perfection! Thank you!! hill_country_heirloomsSeller
You’re welcome, Stacey! Thank you for continued purchases! 🫶🏼 Fantastic!! Thank you!! hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Thank you for your continued support, friend! 🫶🏼💃🏻 Fast shipping as always, and packaged really well. Beautiful pieces as always! hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Thank you Kristen, I enjoy having you in my show! You got some amazing pieces, enjoy! 🫶🏼💃🏻 Perfect!hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Thank you JoAnn, I hope you enjoy the butter press! Thank you so much for your purchase! 🫶🏼💃🏻 Perfect! Thank you!
hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Thanks Stacey! Hope you enjoy all your goodies! Thanks for always showing up and for your purchases, I appreciate you! 🫶🏼💃🏻 Perfect for my collection. Fast shipping and well packaged. hill_country_heirloomsSeller
I love that I could provide a piece for your collection, I’m so happy it’s perfect! 🫶🏼💃🏻 Perfect packaging, everything arrived safe and in perfect condition! Sweet sellers, good pricing. Thank you!!hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Thank you so much for being in my show and for your purchases! Also thanks for leaving such a kind review! 🫶🏼💃🏻 Super sweet seller, fast shipping, great customer service, my items were very well wrapped for transit. I love all of my items and will absolutely shop hill country heirlooms again! hill_country_heirloomsSeller
Thank you Kristen! I’m so happy you love your goodies! Thanks for the picture you shared with me, I absolutely love it! 💃🏻