Reviews (35)Love my pens, definitely will be placing future orders. Fast shipping! TYSM for the flowers. hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
My pleasure! Thank you for your purchase. See you soon 🥰 So cute! Love my new pens❤️ Thanx again for the laughs Hil’s Mom 😁🫶hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Thank you, Maja!!! Mom says you’re welcome lol! 🥰 Absolutely love my cute bow pen stand!! Thank you so much!!💕💕hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Yay!! I’m glad. Thank you, Tracy! 🥰 My pen is SO CUTE!!
Such a sweet seller and she has a great variety!
Highly recommend!
❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Thank you, Laura! I cannot wait for your granddaughter to see it. See you soon! 🥰 Everything was great, fast shipping, great variety of items. Will be back ty 😊 hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Thank you so much, Jennifer! See you soon! 🥰 Thank you so much!!! I love them!! Great Seller 🥰hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
You are so welcome! I hope you come back again 🥰🥰 Awesome Sauce!hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Haha!!! What a good show! 🥰 Love my beadable pens!! Amazing prices on the pens! hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Thank you, Dina and thank you for your support! Love everything hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Thank you, Nana! 🥰 My package was held up but it was from USPS had nothing to do with the seller she was absolutely perfect & so were my items!! Wish my baby wasnt sick so I could have kept shopping cause dang I knew I was missing out on some good stuff from the stuff I was able to snag! Thank u so much love! hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Thank you for your understanding. As we all know, USPS has been experiencing some delays recently—I have several packages stuck in New Jersey myself. I truly appreciate you not letting that affect your rating. you have the cutest pens thankshillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Thank you, Malerie! Love all my pens and focals from Hillary! Super quick shipping! Packaged well! For safe travels! Fun Lives and amazing prices on pens! Thanks ❤️ hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Thank you, Dina! Thank you 😊 hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
You are so welcome! 🥰 Hillary is a fabulous host! Her shows are relaxing and fun to watch! She’s very accommodating, and will diligently search for any special requests! The packaging is fabulous! Great show every time! hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Thank you, Mrs. Lisa! 🥰 My stylist is more beautiful in person than the picture!! Love Love it! Packaging was perfect, and safe! Quick Shipping and womderful seller. Thanks so much, I love it!!! I will shop with Hillary again! 🥰🥰🥰hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Thank you so much, Dina! I’m glad you liked everything and that it showed up nice and safe! 💕💕 Super sweet seller. Great customer service. hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Awww thank you so much! 🥰 Amazing seller! Great products-fast shipping!hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Thank you so much! 🥰 Absolutely amazing can’t wait to get more cuties from her!!!hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Woohoo! So glad you like your purchases. Thank you for coming to my first show! I really appreciate you 🥰 Hillary's show was so much fun & she showed so many great products! I am very happy with my order which came super quick. I would definitely recommend!!hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Thank you, Heather! I’m glad you liked everything. Thank you for coming to my first show. It meant a lot! 🥰 Fun show & lots of pretty options!!hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Thank you, Gabby!!! Thank you again for coming to my first show. I really appreciate you! Cannot wait to show you some new things once they come in. Amazing show, great products. My daughter was super exited to receive her pens!!! Thank you Hillary !!! hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
Thank you so much, Doug! I’m happy she liked them. Thank you again for coming to my first show. I really appreciated it. 🥰 Such a fun live, fast shipping and I LOVE my beads and pen!!!🤩 Thank you Hillary! You are the sweetest hillarys_sunny_clicksSeller
I am so glad you liked everything! Thank you again for coming to my first show! 🥰