Reviews (300)Thank you soo much!! Exactly as described! Super fast shipping!! The zenana items are like butter!! Thanks Hillary love the items!! Everything is so perfect! Hillary is the sweetest! Cannot recommend more!!! 10/10! Love love love this seller! So sweet and the best freaking items 🩷🩷🩷 Love love loveeeee my zenana pants!!! Super fast shipping. Ty 🩷Thank you so much for your kind review. Everything was exactly as described. Thank you! Will be back!! Hilary is an absolute gem 💎 ✨I absolutely love her shows. She has the cutest, quality pieces, and I’m so happy with all three of my sweaters. They’re even better in person! 🥰 Her shows are always so much fun to hang out in, and you can tell she genuinely cares about her customers. Definitely give her a follow and bookmark her shows because you’re going to want to see what she has coming next! What a review! Thank you so much for your kind words! I’m so happy to have found you. Thankful for the happy customer! Blessed! Amazing items and such a sweet gift she threw in my package. Hillary you are the best 🩷🩷🩷 Love the items!! Thank you! 💖💖💖 Very happy with my purchase and loved the cute head band that was sent. So cute!!! Everything was perfect and arrived quickly. Very happy with my order! Thank you!! Love the pants, exactly as described!! Fast shipping will buy from again!!💖💖💖 Exactly as pictured love it great seller
Thank you so much for your kind review! I hope to see you on Thursday’s at 7:00pm central. Wow!! Everything was amazing! I really appreciate how everything was laundered too!! Thank you so much! Thank you so much! I’m so glad. I hope to see you again on Thursday’s at 7:00 pm central. Loved everything, thank you! 🩷 Thank you Hillary!! Loved the shirts!! Exactly as described! Fast shipping! Will buy from again!!Thank you Laurie!!!! That makes me happy. 😃 Very fun show and she does a great job at taking requests. Great finds!! Thank you!!!Thank you so much! I hope to see you Thursdays at 7:00 pm! Great show with awesome items! Thanks so much for!Thank you for your rating. I hope to see you Thursdays at 7:00 pm!