Reviews (547)W stream, cards were delivered in great condition. Awesome Stream but an even awesomer Dude! Had a great time on ya stream Hillbilly. Truly one for the peeps. Ty for swapping out Sabo for Ribomme Ty for the fun stream! You rock! 🔥🔥🔥5️⃣⭐️!!Your absolutely welcome Ty for always showing up and supporting it means a lot 💚🎣💚🎣💚🎣💚🎣💚🎣💚🎣💚🎣💚Hey I really appreciate your support and review A nice and chill guy, runs very affordable wheels for some awesome cards. Completely recommend Hey I really appreciate the review looking forward to seeing you in future shows Thanks brother 😎Enjoyed the Show🏴☠️💀Hey it was great having you I’m glad you stopped by hope to see you in future shows Thanks again!Absolutely please feel free to come the the next show it was great having you there Thank you for that givvy came in perfect condition I appreciate your review means a lot!! ty so much for stopping in hope to see you back at our next show Great packaging, great cards, amazing streamer!Thanks I appreciate the review says it was delivered but it nver came but its ok I guessWhy leave a review like that dose it make you feel big you can simply message me and we can fix the issue I have stuff that I order all the time that says delivered and shows up a day or 2 later it’s people like you that gives small streamers harder times to build a community from now on you should ask for help I could of upgraded your order or something for the inconvenience Thank you!Absolutely Ty for the review ThanksAnytime Ty for the review Great package 📦 and awesome stream to be in I appreciate your support and the review Generous givvy! Thank you so much!Thank you for coming in feel free to come back for more awesome givvys thanks for your review Amazing stream even better guy. Packaging great cam in quick be sure to com check out future streamsMy guy Ty for your support Great streamer great cards great shipping and great community Thanks for your review and all your help Awesome cards Thanks bro appreciate you The best hillbilly on the market! supreme packaging, shipped with care, and great deal! Seller said and wrote on his stream that all of his cards are near mint. When I receive the card at has a crease in it and very bad whitening on the back. My fault for trusting him. But when someone writes “near mint”that’s what I’m expecting.Why didn’t you message me so it could be fixed what card did you purchase I can look through the video receipt I have almost 500 5 star reviews you are the first person to ever leave less than 5 stars 🤯